Blue Umbrella Waterproofing & Foundations Scholarship Fund
Supporting the Lifelong Pursuit of Learning
For years, Blue Umbrella has provided reliable basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and crawl space waterproofing services in northern and central New Jersey. Founded on integrity and trust, we proudly stand behind our work, offering lifetime warranties. Our dedication to quality workmanship & customer service has made Blue Umbrella the preferred choice for hundreds of NJ homeowners and businesses. Blue Umbrella is your trusted New Jersey basement and foundation specialist, helping keep your home or business safe and dry.
We recognize that our success is based on our talented team who are dedicated to continuous learning and development in order to provide the highest quality work using the newest technologies. We believe in lifelong learning and support future generations in their own learning endeavors inside and outside the classroom, which is why we created the Blue Umbrella Waterproofing & Foundations Scholarship Fund.
The Blue Umbrella Waterproofing & Foundations Scholarship fund awards a total of $1,500 broken up into (3) $500 awards once a year to students entering or continuing their education.
Applying is simple. Review the eligibility requirements below and complete the online application.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be US students 16 years or older enrolled in an accredited college, university, or vocational/trade school for the Fall of 2024 in a program related to Accounting, Building Technology, Building Services, Business Management & Administration, Climate and Energy, Construction Management, Drafting & Design, Electrical, Engineering Technology, Entrepreneurship, Environmental, Landscape Design, Home Improvement, HVAC, Graphics Technology, Finance, Meteorology, Manufacturing, Plumbing, Renewable Energy
- Proof of enrollment is required (official transcript or class schedule)
- Successful completion of the application form, written essay, and video submission is necessary
- Financial situation and/or monetary awards in previous scholarships have no bearing on this scholarship award
How to Apply
- Step 1 - Please write a statement (no more than 500 words) on why you are interested in your field of study, what you want to do after graduation and the importance of lifelong learning. Submit your essay as a PDF in the application form.
- Step 2 - Please create a 1-3-minute video summarizing your essay and share it on one or more of your social media profiles (YouTube, Facebook, etc.). Label the video: "Blue Umbrella Waterproofing & Foundations Scholarship - Your Name". Submit a link to the video in the application form.
Fill Out the Application Form
Fill out the form below with your information. Please attach your essay and proof of enrollment as PDF files.
Last Year's (2023) Winners
Last year, the three recipients who demonstrated an outstanding commitment to learning are Gaurav Aggarwal, Angie Robles, and Hunter Enders.
Call-to-Action Additional Text will go here.