Trusted Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair in Upper Freehold, NJ
Upper Freehold's #1 Contractor in Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Encapsulation, and Foundation Repair
Do you worry whenever there's a forecast for rain? Can't keep water and mold out of your basement or crawl space? Serving both homeowners and commercial property owners in Upper Freehold, Blue Umbrella Waterproofing has the expertise you need!
Thousands of homes across New Jersey are kept safe yearly with our industry-leading solutions in basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, and foundation repair.
Why Blue Umbrella is the Favorite in Freehold, NJ
- Stress-free home repair experience with our free inspection and zero-obligation price quote.
- Our transferable lifetime warranty is our promise of long-lasting peace of mind.
- Our Umbrella Maintenance Plan protects your waterproofing system to keep your home dry.
- Blue Umbrella Waterproofing has decades of experience in protecting homes just like yours!
- We're homeowners too! We'll ensure your home is treated with the utmost care and respect.
- At Blue Umbrella, a job is only done when it's done right! That's our promise of quality!
Blue Umbrella is happy to offer our services for homes and commercial properties. Whether you're an Upper Freehold resident living along Zachary Dr. or a business owner with a property on Allentown Lakewood Rd., we have the industry-leading techniques and quality products to protect your property from water intrusion, foundation problems, and moisture-related issues.
For a free inspection and detailed price quote for our basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, or foundation repair services in Upper Freehold, NJ, contact us today!
Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair
Need an estimate? Call us to schedule one today!
The Best Company in Upper Freehold for Basement Waterproofing
If you've been to the Assunpink Wildlife Preservation Area, you'll know the importance of its creeks, ponds, and lake. But just as water can be all vital, it can also be a hazard when it's unwelcome, like inside your basement. Too much water and moisture can mean mold growth, wood rot, boring insects like termites, and even rats!
To ensure that your home is properly protected against outside water, our basement waterproofing experts will search for all problem signs and problem sources. Then we'll formulate a unique waterproofing solution for your home so that water cannot invade again.
Interior and Exterior: The Two Kinds of Waterproofing
Blue Umbrella Waterproofing offers both systems to protect Upper Freehold properties from water intrusion. But whether you need interior or exterior waterproofing will depend on your home's situation.
If you have an existing home, interior waterproofing would be the best choice since it is less intrusive and more affordable. But if your home is new, an exterior waterproofing system would be suitable since it can be installed before your home's finished.
The Interior Waterproofing Process
Here's a quick look at how we do interior waterproofing:
- Blue Umbrella Waterproofing drills weep holes along the bottom of your basement walls.
- We next install drainage channels along the basement perimeter beneath the floor slab.
- These drainage channels will lead to a sump pit for the water to collect.
- Then we install a Blue Angel sump pump in the sump pit. This pushes the water out of your home through a discharge line.
- We also install a basement dehumidifier to protect against hazardous mold, wood rot, and excess humidity.
The Exterior Waterproofing Process
Here's how we do exterior waterproofing:
- Blue Umbrella first excavates the soil around your exterior foundation.
- Then, our waterproofing team will install a blue skin membrane, sealant, and drainage board against the foundation wall.
- Lastly, we backfill the excavated soil around your foundation. Now your exterior waterproofing system is ready to protect your home!
Expertise matters! These are just a brief explanation of the whole process. It's essential to have a waterproofing expert install your waterproofing system, whether it's exterior or interior. Blue Umbrella Waterproofing has been serving the communities of New Jersey for decades, and we'll make sure your waterproofing system is set up to address all your home's unique water problems.
As your local waterproofing contractor in Upper Freehold, NJ, you can always depend on us to do the job correctly! Be sure to also ask about our Umbrella Maintenance Plan!
Freehold's Crawl Space Encapsulation and Waterproofing Expert
If your Upper Freehold home doesn't have a basement, it has a crawl space meant to protect the house from the soil's moisture. The problem is that crawl spaces need to do their job better.
They end up trapping moisture and water, turning into miniature swamps. That moisture, in turn, travels upwards into your home via the Stack Effect, which can hurt your indoor air quality.
- Blue Umbrella's crawl space experts first remove any standing water in your crawl space.
- Then we install drainage channels along the perimeter of your crawl space. These will lead to a sump pit.
- Next, we install a Blue Angel sump pump into a sump pit to move the water out of your home.
- We then seal your crawl space with a thick, protective vinyl liner. Openings like crawl space vents and doors are also sealed up.
- We also install a crawl space dehumidifier to protect against mold growth and wood rot.
What's in the Crawl Space Stays in the Crawl Space?
Wrong! Thanks to what's known as the Stack Effect or chimney effect, the air in your crawl space is constantly wafting up into the rest of your living area. This is due to the difference in temperature and air pressure, which creates a vacuum effect that pulls the crawl space air upwards.
If your crawl space is humid or wet, you will get a good sniff of that humidity and even the musty smell of mold.
Crawl space encapsulation, and waterproofing will keep that outside water and moisture out. Your crawl space will look and smell better, and your home's air will be fresher and healthier!
Have Crawl Space Moisture Problems in Your Home?
Blue Umbrella can help. We are Middlesex's experts for crawl space encapsulation and repair.
Upper Freehold's Leading Foundation Repair Company
You've probably heard some version of the saying, "Don't build your castle on sand." It's the same with your home–you wouldn't want it to sit on a weak foundation, right? That could spell disaster. That's what Blue Umbrella's foundation repair services are for to ensure that your home remains tall and strong for many more years.
Blue Umbrella protects foundations like yours with Fortress Stabilization Systems' InvisiBeam ICC-ES-certified carbon fiber straps. These industry-leading carbon fiber straps are made in America and combine the strength of both carbon fiber AND kevlar.
These are excellent solutions for basement walls experiencing a deflection of less than 2 inches.
For basement walls experiencing a deflection of over 2 inches, we offer steel I-beams to keep your foundation walls from further movement.
Getting Your Upper Freehold NJ Home Ready for Projects
Whether you require our foundation repair, crawl space encapsulation, or basement waterproofing expertise, Blue Umbrella will ensure you receive the guidance and support needed for a smooth process. Finding home damage is stressful–we aim to make home repairs stress-free!
Freehold Township Construction Department
Location: 1 Municipal Plz, Freehold, NJ 07728
Helpful Freehold, NJ Links
Freehold Construction Department
Freehold Department Options
Freehold Construction Information
Other Contractors for Other Projects in Upper Freehold
While Blue Umbrella doesn't endorse any of these companies, we wanted to give you a head-start in finding local contractors to help you with other projects in your home.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central New Jersey
1720 Ginesi Dr, Freehold, NJ 07728
Tactical Power Electrical Services
347 Brickyard Rd, Freehold, NJ 07728
Driveway Paving Contractor
36 Mc Lean St, Freehold, NJ 07728
Three Brothers Maintenance LLC
Freehold, NJ 07728
A Dry Home is a Happy Home in Upper Freehold, NJ
Whether it's basement waterproofing, foundation repair, or crawl space encapsulation that your Upper Freehold property needs, you can always count on our team of experts to be there.
Contact us today to schedule a free inspection and to receive a detailed price quote. And be sure to ask about our transferable lifetime warranty and Umbrella Maintenance Plan. Treat your home to the best with Blue Umbrella Waterproofing!
Basement, Crawl Space & Foundation Solutions
If you live in Middlesex, give us a call today to get your free home inspection and estimate!