Roselle, NJ Basement Waterproofing Company
Trusted, Tested, Proven
If you live in Roselle and need basement waterproofing, crawl space repair or basement foundation repair Blue Umbrella is here to help. With decades of experience we provide the best quality work in the industry, only using tested, proven products in your Roselle home.
When you choose us as your Roselle waterproofing company, you can count on:
Does your home need waterproofing?
We provide free inspections so you can find out.
Every Roselle home that we work in is unique and we create unique, customized waterproofing solutions for each home, including interior and exterior waterproofing services.
- French drain installation to channel water to your sump pump.
- Sump pump to safely remove water from the basement and pump it out and away from your home.
- Battery back-up to ensure your sump pump remains functional during power outages.
- Weep hole installation to guide any water seeping into the basement into your newly installed french drain.
- A Dehumidifier is added to maintain a safe level of humidity in the basement, preventing mold growth.
Benefits of Basement Waterproofing
Beyond having a dry basement, basement waterproofing provides additional benefits:
- Improved health and safety. If your basement is wet and humid it is the perfect breeding ground for mold which can lead to allergic symptoms and upper respiratory infections as mold spores travel from the basement to the rest of your home.
- Increased home value. A water damaged basement decreases your home’s value, making it more difficult to sell. A basement with a waterproofing system may increase your home’s value.
- More usable space.With a dry, protected basement you now have extra space that you can use for a home office, a living space or whatever you would like.
- Peace of mind. Heavy rains are no longer a nightmare. No more basement flooding, no more damaged property.
Crawl Space Repair / Encapsulation
Like basements, crawl spaces also need to be waterproofed. Otherwise they can suffer from water damage, mold growth and structural issues. Blue Umbrella provides crawl space repair services in Roselle, NJ
How the Crawl Space Repair Process Works
Your crawl space is attached to your Roselle home as well as to the outside. What is outside can make it into the crawl space and then into your home. While you cannot separate your crawl space from the rest of your home you can seal off the crawl space from outside.
- The area is dried: Your crawl space is attached to your Roselle home as well as to the outside. What is outside can make it into the crawl space and then into your home. While you cannot separate your crawl space from the rest of your home you can seal off the crawl space from outside.
- Sump Pump Installation: A sump pump is installed in the crawl space to remove any future water.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation: A vinyl vapor barrier is installed on the crawl space floor and walls. Caps are placed on the vents to completely seal off the crawl space from outside moisture and bugs.
- Crawl Space Dehumidifier: A dehumidifier is installed to regulate and control the humidity in the space, preventing any mold growth.
Blue Umbrella Waterproofing takes care of the entire process from beginning to start, keeping you informed of progress as well as any future maintenance the system needs to ensure your home is always protected.
Basement Foundation Repair
Blue Umbrella also services Roselle, NJ with basement foundation repair services. The cracks that you see in your basement walls can provide information as to the type of foundation issues that you face.
Vertical: Vertical wall cracks are a natural occurrence as concrete ages and generally does not mean you have structural issues. But vertical cracks can still allow water to seep into the basement. By sealing and repairing the cracks we can help keep the basement dry.
Horizontal: Horizontal wall cracks are caused by soil outside the basement pressing up against the walls causing them to ow inwards. This type of issue is more serious and does require foundation repair.
Stair Step: Stair step cracks are also a foundation problem. If the soil beneath your foundation shifts unevenly it can cause uneven settling of your foundation. This puts stress on the basement walls causing stair step cracks to develop.
Minimally Invasive Foundation Solutions
To protect your Roselle home’s foundation, we use minimally invasive foundation repair solutions.
Carbon Fiber Reinforcement
Carbon fiber strips are stronger than steel. These carbon fiber strips are installed along the basement walls to strengthen the walls. The installation process is fast, minimally invasive and a smart investment to protect your Roselle home’s foundation.
Prep for Your Roselle Project
A foundation repair or basement waterproofing project in Roselle, NJ can involve a lot of steps, but Blue Umbrella will be with you throughout the whole thing. Here are some helpful links as you get started on the journey.
Township Code Enforcement Department
Contact: Construction Official - Bill Wilkins
Email: [email protected]
Monday-Friday: 9am-4:30pm /
Closed for Lunch, Daily: 12pm-1pm
210 Chestnut Street
Roselle, NJ, 07203
Tel: View Directory
Helpful Roselle, NJ Links
Roselle, NJ Building Department
NJ Division of Codes and Standards
Get a Free Inspection of Your Home
If you are a homeowner or business in Roselle and need crawl space repair, basement waterproofing or basement foundation repair, Blue Umbrella is here to help. Get started today by scheduling a free home inspection.
Schedule a free inspection at your Roselle home or business by calling 908.432.8858 or contact us online today.
We Have Everything You Need
Blue Umbrella is your one-stop shop for basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, and foundation repair. Let us help you.